The director with a tremendous grip on mass pulse, Boyapati Sreenu, is celebrating his birthday today. He has made three films so far – Bhadra in 2005, Thulasi in 2007 and Simha in 2010. All three films are big commercial hits and Simha has ended up as one of the best films in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s career. Sreenu comes across as a very humble and jovial person and industry people like him for his nature.
Boyapati is known for getting into the skin of his characters. You can see him actively participating in the proceedings while canning the action sequences of his movies. His next release, ‘Dhammu’ with NTR as the hero, is all set for a release this Friday and expectations are high on the film.
123telugu.com wishes Boyapati a very Happy Birthday.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February