M M Keeravani, one of the most versatile music directors in Telugu cinema, is celebrating his 52nd birthday today. After working with music composer Chakravarthy for few years in late 80s, M M Keeravani’s first film as a solo music composer was Manasu Mamatha, which released on June 29, 1990, but it was RGV’s Kshana Kshanam which catapulted him to limelight. Since then, he has composed music for several K Raghavendra Rao’s films including Gharana Mogudu, Allari Priyudu, Annamayya, and has worked closed with S S Rajamouli on all his films so far, apart from scores of other directors from Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. He’s well known for scoring music for films like Zakhm, Paheli, Jism and Special 26 in Bollywood where he’s called M M Kreem. Currently, he’s in US where he’s performing in various cities and on the other hand, he will be scoring music for S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali, Sekhar Kammula’s Anamika and Chandra Siddhartha’s Emo Gurram Egaravachu.
123telugu.com team wishes Keeravani garu a very happy birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors
- Gopichand’s spy thriller all set to resume shoot
- Ram to team up with this director for a hat-trick?
- Akhil4’s music compositions in full swing