Manchu Manoj is celebrating his 29th birthday today. Born on May 20, 1983 Manoj had developed interest in films since his childhood. His father, Mohan Babu is one of the most popular actors in Telugu film industry and when Manoj was ten years old, he appeared as a child artist in Major Chandrakanth. In 2004, Manoj made his debut as a lead actor in Donga Dongadi. In 2008, he appeared in Nenu Meeku Telusu and since then he has built a reputation for himself for being an intense actor. Over the past four years, Manoj has appeared in films like Prayanam, Bindaas, Vedam and Jhummandhi Naadam and he’s known for taking extraordinary risks while doing action sequences. Even his selection of films is praiseworthy. Currently, he’s awaiting the release of his biggest project till date, Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara which will hit the screens in June. Sekhar Raja has directed the film and it also stars Balakrishna, Lakhsmi Manchu, Deeksha Seth, Sonu Sood and Prabhu in lead roles.123telugu.com wishes Manoj a very happy birthday.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon