One of the most active and sincere actors in Tollywood, Happy Days fame Nikhil celebrates his 28th birthday today. Born and brought up in Hyderabad, Nikhil started his career as an assistant director in the local Hyderabad’s cult classic Hyderbadi Nawabs. Later on he auditioned for the role in Shekhar Kammula’s Happy Days and got selected along with four other actors. Once the film released, Nikhil became an overnight star and was specially liked for his comedy timing in the film.
Huge offers started pouring in and Nikhil went on to do films like Kalavar King, Veedu Teda and Alasyam Amrutam which failed at the box office miserably. After a small break, Nikhil surprised everyone with his new look in an author backed role in Swamy Ra Ra. The film went on to become the surprise hit of the year and brought back Nikhil in the reckoning. Two of his films are under production currently and 123telugu wishes this talented hero a very Happy Birthday and best of luck for his future.
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career