Natakireeti Dr. Rajendra Prasad, born as Gadde Rajendra Prasad in Nimmakuru, is celebrating his birthday today. This versatile and extremely talented actor was born on 19th July 1956 and he made his Telugu Film debut in 1977 with the film ‘Sneham’. Rajendra Prasad is known for his comedy roles and for his extreme versatility in adapting himself to different roles. He is one of the very few method actors in our industry.
Rajendra Prasad has more than 200 films to his credit and his golden period began with Vamsi’s ‘Ladies Taylor’ in 1985. From then on until the mid 90’s, Rajendra Prasad had many landmark and successful films like ‘Aa okkati Adakku’, ‘Appula Apparao’, ‘Mr Pellam’, ‘Edurinti Mogudu Pakkinti Pellam’, ‘Aha na Pellanta’, ‘Erra Mandaram’ etc.
In recent years, Rajendra Prasad has been portraying character roles in big productions. He has played a crucial role in Allu Arjun’s upcoming film ‘Julayi’ and is the principal character in the film ‘Onamaalu’, both of which are due for release soon.
123telugu.com wishes Dr. Rajendra Prasad a very Happy Birthday
Articles that might interest you:
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week