Hot and happening music director S S Thaman celebrates his 26th birthday today. Born into a illustrious family of musicians, Thaman started his career as a rhythm pads player at the age of 13, and had to discontinue studies due to the loss of his father . He was compelled to make his hobby into a profession to meet the crisis in his family. He later went on to assist leading music directors like Raj- Koti and M M Keeravani for a few years.
Thaman also made his acting debut with the Shankar film Boys, which eventually led him to give the background score of the film. Thaman stormed into lime light with the Ravi Teja film Kick, making him an overnight sensation. Some of his super hits include Brindavanam, Businessman and the blockbuster hit Dookudu. He is currently working on some huge projects like Nayak, Shadow and Baadshah. 123telugu wishes this talented music director a very Happy Birthday and a lovely career ahead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s next gets an interesting title?
- My film bigger than Bahaubali 2 says, Amitabh Bachchan
- Young hero beats lockdown blues with a stunning makeover
- Poll : Apart from NTR-Charan, which aspect of RRR are you waiting for?
- Lockdown Review : What are the odds – Hindi film on Netflix
- NTR, Kalyan Ram make a good decision on NTR Jayanthi