Whether tickling the funny bone as a comedy villain, or seriously threatening the heroine as an evil father-in law, there is perhaps no other actor who can do it with as much versatility as the legendary Kota Srinivasa Rao garu. Today, July 10th, is his birthday. Born to Mr. and Mrs Kota Seetha Rama Anjaneyulu, Kota Srinivasa Rao spent much of his early days in Kankipadu.
The veteran actor made his debut in 1978 with the film ‘Pranam Khareedu’ and he has acted in more than 650 films since then. He has won the Nandi Award six times so far and he is one of the most popular character artistes amongst his generation.
123telugu.com wishes Kota Srinivasa Rao garu a Very Happy Birthday.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?