Whether tickling the funny bone as a comedy villain, or seriously threatening the heroine as an evil father-in law, there is perhaps no other actor who can do it with as much versatility as the legendary Kota Srinivasa Rao garu. Today, July 10th, is his birthday. Born to Mr. and Mrs Kota Seetha Rama Anjaneyulu, Kota Srinivasa Rao spent much of his early days in Kankipadu.
The veteran actor made his debut in 1978 with the film ‘Pranam Khareedu’ and he has acted in more than 650 films since then. He has won the Nandi Award six times so far and he is one of the most popular character artistes amongst his generation.
123telugu.com wishes Kota Srinivasa Rao garu a Very Happy Birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series