Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s, who’s celebrating his birthday today, rise to fame in Telugu film industry was no easy task. He struggled for almost ten years, during the 90s, before he bagged his first chance to play a lead role. Puri Jagannadh’s Idiot changed her career forever and over the past ten years, the actor has acted in nearly 25 films.
Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Power’ is expected to hit the screens in summer this year. Last year, he scored a big hit with ‘Balupu’ and going by the first look of ‘Power’, it certainly looks like it’s going to be yet another mass entertainer. Hansika is his co-star in this film and K S Ravindra (Bobby) is directing it. Rockline Venkatesh is producing the film.
The film is expected to be shot in Hyderabad till February 19 and several key scenes will also be shot in Kolkata and Nagpur in the next couple of months. Ravi Teja is playing the role of a powerful cop after a long time in this movie. S S Thaman is scoring the music.
123telugu.com wishes Ravi Teja a very happy birthday.
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit