When it comes to commercial Telugu cinema with mass masala elements, Director V.V.Vinayak is one of the most consistently successful director around. He was born on October 9th 1974 in the small village of Chagallu in West Godavari to Mr and Mrs Krishna Rao. Since his dad was a movie exhibitor, Vinayak grew up in a film atmosphere and was exposed to the Film Industry since his early years. Vinayak created a splash in the industry with his debut movie “Aadhi” , which turned out to be a blockbuster that catapulted Young Tiger NTR into stardom .
Vinayak then went on to direct some more smash hits like ‘Tagore’ with Megastar Chiranjeevi, ‘Adurs’ with NTR, ‘Krishna’ with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, ‘Lakshmi’ with Victory Venkatesh and ‘Dil’ with Nitin.
Vinayak is currently working on ‘Nayak’ with Mega Power Star Ram Charan and this movie is slated for a Jan 9th release. Vinayak has also been in the loop on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s proposed 150th film, if and when it materializes.
123telugu.com wishes Vinayak a very Happy Birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence