Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya turns 25 today, a landmark moment in the life of any young man. And it looks like this year will indeed be special for this Akkineni Scion with a couple of high voltage entertainers lined up. He will soon be seen in ‘Bejawada’, a political action drama set in the city of Vijayawada. Chaitanya is expecting this film to do what ‘Shiva’ did for his dad Nagarjuna.
Chaitanya is working in another action drama ‘Autonagar Surya’, in the direction of Deva Katta. The shooting of this film is currently on and the movie is going to release in summer 2012. Chaitanya has already established himself as a successful ‘lover boy’ with two smash hits in the form of ‘100 % Love’ and ‘Ye Maaya Chesave’.
123telugu.com wishes Naga Chaitanya a Very Happy Birthday
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release