Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya turns 25 today, a landmark moment in the life of any young man. And it looks like this year will indeed be special for this Akkineni Scion with a couple of high voltage entertainers lined up. He will soon be seen in ‘Bejawada’, a political action drama set in the city of Vijayawada. Chaitanya is expecting this film to do what ‘Shiva’ did for his dad Nagarjuna.
Chaitanya is working in another action drama ‘Autonagar Surya’, in the direction of Deva Katta. The shooting of this film is currently on and the movie is going to release in summer 2012. Chaitanya has already established himself as a successful ‘lover boy’ with two smash hits in the form of ‘100 % Love’ and ‘Ye Maaya Chesave’.
123telugu.com wishes Naga Chaitanya a Very Happy Birthday
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- This banner to produce Allu Arjun-Boyapati Sreenu’s next
- Nani launches Lol Salaam’s fun trailer