After a long gap, Happy Days fame Rahul Haridas is coming up with two films back-to-back, a Telugu-Kannada bilingual and an intense crime drama in Telugu. The actor has undergone an impressive makeover and will be seen sporting a chiseled six-pack body in both the movies.
This as-yet-untitled crime drama is inspired by the life of a dreaded Hyderabadi gangster named Aziz Reddy, who was shot dead in 2008. Apparently, apart from being a wanted criminal for several murders, kidnappings and extortion, Aziz Reddy was also involved in the 1993 Mumbai blasts that rocked the country. Debutant Suman is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Recent Bollywood hit movie re-releasing today in theaters
- Saaho makers spend a bomb on Adipurush Telugu rights?
- Dulquer picks Allu Arjun as his favourite hero
- Balakrishna ready to work with Bimbisara director
- Vijay Deverakonda – Liger will be a blockbuster, fans need not worry
- Anupama: Left a few big films for Kartikeya 2