Putting an end to the speculation and controversy haunting the release of Kaththi, the movie has now been cleared to release tomorrow as a Diwali gift for all Vijay fans. The negotiations between the producers, theater owners and the Government has paid off with the producers budging to the demand of some fringe groups to remove the ‘Lyca Productions’ logo from the movie.
The government has also played its part in ensuring police security to the theaters playing the movie. After all the tension, fans can finally rejoice to see their favorite star on the big screen tomorrow. Kaththi is Vijay’s second film in the direction of A.R.Muragadoss and Samantha plays the female lead in this high voltage entertainer.
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections