Director Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri is eagerly awaiting the arrival of Mehbooba. The young lad is making his debut as a hero with this cross-border love story, which has been produced and directed by his father Puri Jagannadh. Mehbooba is releasing on May 11.
Talking about his debut project, Akash said that becoming a hero has been his dream for the last 15 years and that he is quite thrilled to see his childhood dream coming true finally.
Akash further added that he had to struggle quite hard to pass intermediate and that he will concentrate only on acting for the moment. Akash’s next project will also be directed by his father.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry
- Keerthy Suresh reveals an exciting detail about Sarkar’s first single
- This Bollywood actress had a huge crush on Prabhas
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer