After successfully hosting the 3rd and 4th seasons, hero Nagarjuna is all set to return as the host of Bigg Boss Telugu Season 5. The popular reality game show’s curtain raiser episode will be broadcast on Star Maa on September 5th at 6 PM.
Addressing the media earlier today, Nagarjuna said he is happy to be part of a show that is that is fulfilling and entertaining every member of the family. “The last few months have been tough and challenging for everyone and with this show, our endeavour is to bring joy and happiness in the lives of our fans with best-in-class entertainment. As an artist, I am looking forward to representing and bringing forward the true feelings of the contestants so that the viewers can understand them better,” Nag said in a statement.
The Season 5 primarily promises to deliver the 5 key aspects of entertainment – drama, romance, action and fun with new tasks, an interesting mix of contestants and wholesome entertainment for the entire family. The show, owned by Endemol Shine Group, has completed 37 seasons In India across 7 languages. Starting 5th September at 6 PM, the show will offer non-stop entertainment and drama for 15 weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Gunasekhar’s daughter Neelima’s marriage to happen in a grand manner
- Chiru congratulates Charan – Deets inside
- Raj Tarun’s Aha Na Pellanta creates a sensation on ZEE5
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist