A hardcore fan of Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep died after meeting him in Thumukuru area of Karnataka. Going into details, Sudeep’s latest flick, Hebbuli was declared a hit at the box office and the makers visited several theaters in Karnataka and personally thanked the audience.
As per schedule, Sudeep reached Gayatri theater in Thumukuru are where fans gathered to catch a glimpse of him. In that process, Sasidhar, a hardcore fan of Sudeep got the chance to meet his matinee idol and even got a hug from him.
Unfortunately, Sasidhar on his way back home suffered a cardiac arrest and passed away before reaching the hospital.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends