Hari Priya and Varun Sandesh are appearing in the lead role opposite each other in the upcoming movie ‘Abbai Class…Ammai Mass’. True to the name, Hari Priya will be seen as a mass masala loving girl in the movie. The characters are quite opposite to the ones normally seen in a Telugu film. This is a love story between a soft guy and a rough girl who is ready to take on anything. With a song like ‘Mai Hoon Na….Kangaru Padaku’ one would think that it is song that the hero sings out to the heroine, but the heroine will be singing the song to the hero here.
Director Koneti Sreenu says that one should watch the movie in the theater to find out more about this unique story. This very song is being filmed in Hyderabad currently and the movie is being produced by Lakshman Cine Visions Corporation.
This sure is one radically different concept coming out from our industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja