Harish Shankar is currently working on Duvvada Jagannadham, the much-awaited summer entertainer starring Allu Arjun. This is the first time that Harish and Bunny are teaming up with each other. Harish will be presenting Bunny in dual avatars in the film.
In his latest interview to a leading Telugu news daily, Harish was all praises for Stylish Star’s support throughout the making of DJ. Harish also credited Bunny for giving valuable inputs to the script, which only got better with the actor’s suggestions.
Harish, in his typical style, revealed that usually directors extract whatever they envisioned from their actors, but Bunny is a class apart and he extracts the best out of his directors. DJ is slated to hit the screens on June 23rd.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh