Harish Shankar is currently working on Duvvada Jagannadham, the much-awaited summer entertainer starring Allu Arjun. This is the first time that Harish and Bunny are teaming up with each other. Harish will be presenting Bunny in dual avatars in the film.
In his latest interview to a leading Telugu news daily, Harish was all praises for Stylish Star’s support throughout the making of DJ. Harish also credited Bunny for giving valuable inputs to the script, which only got better with the actor’s suggestions.
Harish, in his typical style, revealed that usually directors extract whatever they envisioned from their actors, but Bunny is a class apart and he extracts the best out of his directors. DJ is slated to hit the screens on June 23rd.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?