The film Gaddalakonda Ganesh may have almost completed its run in the theatres, bit appreciation is still coming in.
And in the latest, a special screening of the film was held for music composer Devi Sri Prasad and director Sukumar.
The composer put up a post of appreciation for the film along with a picture from the evening. In one of his tweets, he was all praise for the film’s music composer Mickey J Meyer.
And appreciating the music Director is not only a great gesture but this shows your wide open heart and how passionate ur about good music and films ….. love you Sir jiiiiiii 🤗🤗🤗🤗 https://t.co/jE8mPg6vKa
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) November 3, 2019
Kudos 2 d way U made it in ur own perspective
Ur brilliant writing of EveryScene & Dialogue made us clap in many places👏🏻😁 pic.twitter.com/qtgwzOa6jD
— DEVI SRI PRASAD (@ThisIsDSP) November 3, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film