After Pink remake and Krish’s period drama, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s new film with Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar was announced officially by Mytri Movie Makers banner.
Meanwhile, from the past few days news has been circulating that the new film will also be a remake just like Gabbar Singh and Harish Shankar is busy zeroing the other language films which suit to Pawan Kalyan’s image.
Responding to the rumors this morning Harish Shankar tweeted that the film is an original script prepared by keeping Pawan’s stardom in mind and asked media to stop spreading false news. The film is expected to roll on from the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom