After Pink remake and Krish’s period drama, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s new film with Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar was announced officially by Mytri Movie Makers banner.
Meanwhile, from the past few days news has been circulating that the new film will also be a remake just like Gabbar Singh and Harish Shankar is busy zeroing the other language films which suit to Pawan Kalyan’s image.
Responding to the rumors this morning Harish Shankar tweeted that the film is an original script prepared by keeping Pawan’s stardom in mind and asked media to stop spreading false news. The film is expected to roll on from the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe