Director Harish Shankar is currently busy giving finishing touches to the script for his soon-to-commence film with Pawan Kalyan. Pawan fans are eagerly waiting for Harish to recreate the magic he had created with Pawan’s Gabbar Singh several years ago.
Now, in a latest media interaction, Harish Shankar confirmed that after wrapping up Pawan’s film, he will be directing Megastar Chiranjeevi in his next project. However, Harish didn’t reveal many details about this crazy project. If things fall into place as expected, the film will be going on floors next year.. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus