Director Harish Shankar is currently busy giving finishing touches to the script for his soon-to-commence film with Pawan Kalyan. Pawan fans are eagerly waiting for Harish to recreate the magic he had created with Pawan’s Gabbar Singh several years ago.
Now, in a latest media interaction, Harish Shankar confirmed that after wrapping up Pawan’s film, he will be directing Megastar Chiranjeevi in his next project. However, Harish didn’t reveal many details about this crazy project. If things fall into place as expected, the film will be going on floors next year.. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours