Director Harish Shankar is currently busy giving finishing touches to the script for his soon-to-commence film with Pawan Kalyan. Pawan fans are eagerly waiting for Harish to recreate the magic he had created with Pawan’s Gabbar Singh several years ago.
Now, in a latest media interaction, Harish Shankar confirmed that after wrapping up Pawan’s film, he will be directing Megastar Chiranjeevi in his next project. However, Harish didn’t reveal many details about this crazy project. If things fall into place as expected, the film will be going on floors next year.. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film