It’s well-known that popular director Harish Shankar is going to remake the 2014 cult Tamil gangster drama, Jigarthanda, in Telugu. He has already convince Varun Tej to play the antagonist’s role in the film, while Rashmika Mandanna will play the leading lady.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Harish Shankar is considering two young heroes, Naga Shaurya and Raj Tarun, to reprise Siddharth’s role in the Telugu version. This exciting remake will be bankrolled by Ram Achanta and Gopi Achanta under 14 Reels Plus banner. An official announcement will be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!