It’s well-known that popular director Harish Shankar is going to remake the 2014 cult Tamil gangster drama, Jigarthanda, in Telugu. He has already convince Varun Tej to play the antagonist’s role in the film, while Rashmika Mandanna will play the leading lady.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Harish Shankar is considering two young heroes, Naga Shaurya and Raj Tarun, to reprise Siddharth’s role in the Telugu version. This exciting remake will be bankrolled by Ram Achanta and Gopi Achanta under 14 Reels Plus banner. An official announcement will be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release