It’s well-known that popular director Harish Shankar is going to remake the 2014 cult Tamil gangster drama, Jigarthanda, in Telugu. He has already convince Varun Tej to play the antagonist’s role in the film, while Rashmika Mandanna will play the leading lady.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Harish Shankar is considering two young heroes, Naga Shaurya and Raj Tarun, to reprise Siddharth’s role in the Telugu version. This exciting remake will be bankrolled by Ram Achanta and Gopi Achanta under 14 Reels Plus banner. An official announcement will be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed