Harish Shankar has quashed rumours that his upcoming film with Young Tiger NTR has been titled as Jana Gana Mana. Recently, Dil Raju, who’ll be producing this combination, registered the title for one of his upcoming projects. This sparked the rumours that Jana Gana Mana might be the title for Harish Shankar’s upcoming film with NTR. After delivering a blockbuster film like Gabbar Singh, all eyes are on Harish Shankar’s project with NTR
Buzz is that the film might be titled as MLA (Manchi Lakshnalunna Abbayi). This film might go on floors later this year after NTR completes shooting for Sreenu Vaitla’s ‘Baadshah’. Currently, Baadshah’s shooting is going on in Bangkok.
So there it is. It is a false alarm folks. NTR – Harish Shankar film will not be called ‘Jana Gana Mana’.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?