It is a known fact that the Telangana government is giving 4000 rupees each for every acre of land owned by the people of Telangana so that they can utilize it for their future farming activities.
All those who own lands are receiving the cheques in the scheme called Raitu Bandhu. Similarly, director Harish Shankar, who owns a few acres in the village of Kamadanam also received an amount as a part of this scheme.
Interestingly, Harish has returned the cheque back to the government asking them to utilize the amount to farmers who are poor. As of now, he is busy scripting his upcoming film which will be with a star hero.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity