It is a known fact that the Telangana government is giving 4000 rupees each for every acre of land owned by the people of Telangana so that they can utilize it for their future farming activities.
All those who own lands are receiving the cheques in the scheme called Raitu Bandhu. Similarly, director Harish Shankar, who owns a few acres in the village of Kamadanam also received an amount as a part of this scheme.
Interestingly, Harish has returned the cheque back to the government asking them to utilize the amount to farmers who are poor. As of now, he is busy scripting his upcoming film which will be with a star hero.
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy
- RGV reveals how he found his NTR
- Genre of Surya’s next revealed