Maverick director, Harish Shankar won a lot of hearts with the blockbuster hit Gabbar Singh. However, his next film with NTR bombed miserably at the box office. Loosing no hope, this young director is currently working on his latest flick Subramanyam for Sale.
Speaking to a leading daily, Harish revealed a number of details about his future and also took full blame for the debacle of Ramayya Vastavayya. He also added that he has scripts ready for both Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu and would like to present Mahesh in a never before seen avatar.
If one can remember, it was Harish Shankar who showcased Pawan Kalyan in a powerful role and won a lot of praise for his direction. It would be really interesting to see how this talented director will present the super star in a new avatar.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities