Harish Shankar, who had last directed DJ, is busy working on his next project. However, in the mean time, he is working on a special project which is reportedly going to be part of World Telugu Conference that will be held in Hyderabad soon.
Recently, Harish Shankar shot a video with actress Eesha, who has acted in films like Ami Thumi and Darshakudu, for this project and he was all praise for the actress.
When Eesha took to Twitter saying that it was fun working with Harish Shankar, the director floored the actress with his compliments saying, “The feeling is mutual @YoursEesha thanks a lot for making it … you are one of the very few Telugu actresses whom we respect a lot 🙂 keep rocking.”
The feeling is mutual @YoursEesha thanks a lot for making it … you are one of the very few Telugu actresses whom we respect a lot 🙂 keep rocking
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) December 10, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date