Harish Shankar, who had last directed DJ, is busy working on his next project. However, in the mean time, he is working on a special project which is reportedly going to be part of World Telugu Conference that will be held in Hyderabad soon.
Recently, Harish Shankar shot a video with actress Eesha, who has acted in films like Ami Thumi and Darshakudu, for this project and he was all praise for the actress.
When Eesha took to Twitter saying that it was fun working with Harish Shankar, the director floored the actress with his compliments saying, “The feeling is mutual @YoursEesha thanks a lot for making it … you are one of the very few Telugu actresses whom we respect a lot 🙂 keep rocking.”
The feeling is mutual @YoursEesha thanks a lot for making it … you are one of the very few Telugu actresses whom we respect a lot 🙂 keep rocking
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) December 10, 2017
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next