Director Harish Shankar, who scored a massive hit in 2012 with Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’, has literally jumped out of a plane. Now before you begin to wonder, Harish Shankar has jumped out for a Skydive.
He made the jump at a small town called Swindon on the outskirts of London. “Yesss I did it.. Skyhigh excitement “, he tweeted. Harish will soon begin work on Young Tiger NTR’s new film which is being produced by Dil Raju.
Looks like Harish Shankar sure had one hell of a jump.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary cameraman for Mahesh’s next
- Costly set to be erected for Nani’s next
- Mahesh Babu’s next gets an interesting title?
- My film bigger than Bahaubali 2 says, Amitabh Bachchan
- Young hero beats lockdown blues with a stunning makeover
- Poll : Apart from NTR-Charan, which aspect of RRR are you waiting for?