After delivering a hit film, Mirapakay in 2011, Harish Shankar is reportedly considering making a sequel to this film. He has already penned a script and the director is planning to take Ravi Teja’s feedback on the script. The duo had teamed up for Shock and Mirapakay. Harish Shankar is currently busy with Gabbar Singh which has Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. The film’s next schedule is expected to begin later this week in Hyderabad. Gabbar Singh is expected to hit the screens in April 2012.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry