After delivering a hit film, Mirapakay in 2011, Harish Shankar is reportedly considering making a sequel to this film. He has already penned a script and the director is planning to take Ravi Teja’s feedback on the script. The duo had teamed up for Shock and Mirapakay. Harish Shankar is currently busy with Gabbar Singh which has Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. The film’s next schedule is expected to begin later this week in Hyderabad. Gabbar Singh is expected to hit the screens in April 2012.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims