After delivering a hit film, Mirapakay in 2011, Harish Shankar is reportedly considering making a sequel to this film. He has already penned a script and the director is planning to take Ravi Teja’s feedback on the script. The duo had teamed up for Shock and Mirapakay. Harish Shankar is currently busy with Gabbar Singh which has Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. The film’s next schedule is expected to begin later this week in Hyderabad. Gabbar Singh is expected to hit the screens in April 2012.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu