Talented director Harish Shankar, created new records in the industry with Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh. However, his next film with NTR bombed at the box office badly. After taking a brief gap, he is now back with his latest offering Subramanyam for Sale. Right from the day the film was announced, this project has been getting some positive vibes from the industry.
On the other hand, reports also reveal that Harish has readied a power packed subject and will not disappoint the audience this time around. The new kid on the block, Sai Dharam Tej is the lead star in this film which has Regina as the female lead. Dil Raju produces this flick which was launched today.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next