Popular director Harish Shankar is all set to turn producer, if the latest buzz is anything to go by. Apparently, the director will be teaming up with noted producer Bunny Vas to jointly bankroll a film which will be directed by a debutant. More details about the project will be out once the film industry heads back to normalcy.
Meanwhile, Harish Shankar is giving finishing touches to the script for his highly-anticipated film with Pawan Kalyan. Expectations among fans and trade circles are quite high since the Gabbar Singh duo is joining forces after 8 long years. This film will be going on floors this year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam actress Zarina Wahab hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Payal Ghosh refuses to take Richa Chadda’s legal notice
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy