Director Harish Shankar, who last directed Supreme Hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam for Sale, might don the hat of a producer very soon. According to the latest buzz, Harish is planning on producing a film along with one of his close friends.
An official confirmation is yet to be released regarding this news. Earlier, directors like SS Rajamouli, Puri and Sukumar have turned to production and now with Harish joining the list, it will be really interesting to see what kind of film will he produce.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next