Director Harish Shankar, who last directed Supreme Hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam for Sale, might don the hat of a producer very soon. According to the latest buzz, Harish is planning on producing a film along with one of his close friends.
An official confirmation is yet to be released regarding this news. Earlier, directors like SS Rajamouli, Puri and Sukumar have turned to production and now with Harish joining the list, it will be really interesting to see what kind of film will he produce.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership