Ever since Harish Shankar turned director, apparently he had a dream – to watch Allu Arjun dance live on the sets. And thanks to his latest film, DJ (Duvvada Jagannadham), the wish is finally coming true after all these years. Incidentally, DJ is also the first film for which Allu Arjun and Harish Shankar have collaborated.
“అస్మైక యోగ తస్మైక భోగ రస్మైక రాగ హిందోళం . excited to shoot a song with @alluarjun it’s been a dream to watch him dancing “Live”,” Harish Shankar posted on Twitter.
Currently, DJ team is shooting a song in Abu Dhabi. The film stars Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?