Following his last summer’s release, Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham, writer-director Harish Shankar has been working on his next script, which is touted as a multi-starrer. Names of several heroes made several rounds in connection with the film.
Harish Shankar eventually roped in young heroes Nithiin and Sharwanand for his film. Apparently, this exciting project will go on floors in May. A lot has been speculated about the film’s leading ladies. However, we will have to wait to hear the official word from the film’s makers. Dil Raju will bankroll this movie.
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic