Following his last summer’s release, Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham, writer-director Harish Shankar has been working on his next script, which is touted as a multi-starrer. Names of several heroes made several rounds in connection with the film.
Harish Shankar eventually roped in young heroes Nithiin and Sharwanand for his film. Apparently, this exciting project will go on floors in May. A lot has been speculated about the film’s leading ladies. However, we will have to wait to hear the official word from the film’s makers. Dil Raju will bankroll this movie.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start in Rajasthan
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch