Following his last summer’s release, Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham, writer-director Harish Shankar has been working on his next script, which is touted as a multi-starrer. Names of several heroes made several rounds in connection with the film.
Harish Shankar eventually roped in young heroes Nithiin and Sharwanand for his film. Apparently, this exciting project will go on floors in May. A lot has been speculated about the film’s leading ladies. However, we will have to wait to hear the official word from the film’s makers. Dil Raju will bankroll this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- JB walks out; Director gives clarity
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled