The film industry is coming out in a big way and is donating money and utilities so that the poor do not get stranded in the coming days to come.
Today, on the occasion of his birthday, director Harish Shankar, donated groceries and other utilities up to two months at Join Your Hands orphanage which has 45 kids in total.
This is a great gesture from the director and we wish him congrats and happy birthday on this special day. Harish will be making a film with Pawan Kalyan soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda