Popular director Harish Shankar has a strong penchant for using chaste Telugu in his films lyrics. Now, Harish Shankar is currently picturizing a special song for the World Telugu Conference (Prapancha Telugu Mahasabhalu). Apart from being premiered at the summit, the song will also be used for promotions.
The World Telugu Conference is scheduled to kick-start in Hyderabad on December 15. The Telangana government, in association with the Telangana Sahitya Academy, is going to organize the 5-day global summit on Telugu. Eminent writers of Telugu and other languages, Sahitya Academy and Jnana Peeth Awardees will take part in the summit. Indian President Ram Nath Kovind, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and other dignitaries will be invited as the chief guests.
Special performances of Telugu folk art forms like Kolatam, Perini, Kalupu, Naatu and Bathukamma songs, Harikatha recitals, entertainment and cultural programs will add fervor to the summit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info about Mahesh’s look in Chiru’s next
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday