For over 3 months, the Coronavirus pandemic has been gripping the citizens across the country in a state fear. Even after the Telangana government gave the permission for shootings, not many filmmakers and actors are ready to resume shootings, especially when the cases are on the rise.
The harsh reality is that most of the actors who live in Mumbai and visit Hyderabad to work in Telugu movies, are not ready to come down to the state capital for shootings. Understandably, these actors are worried about travel and stay, since no one has any idea how hotels will be maintained in the post-COVID-19 times.
Meanwhile, even actors who live in Hyderabad are not ready to resume shootings, as they too are apprehensive about the risks involved while interacting with the fellow crew members on sets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?