If Covid was creating havoc in our lives for the last two years, the losses in the Telugu film industry have only left us feeling more.
Today, Tollywood lost its biggest lyricist Sirivennela Seetarama Sastry to lung cancer. This has left everyone in shock.
Just a day back, award-winning dance master, Shiva Shankar master passed away due to Covid. Also, a year back, singing legend, SP Balasubramaniam passed away due to Covid’s shocking one and all.
The manner in which the industry is losing big names has left everyone in tension and deep sorrow. The void they have created cannot be filled.
Let’s hope that we see no more losses in the days to come. For now, we wish that the families of the deceased become only stronger from here.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30
- Mahesh Babu allots dates for SSMB28