After being constantly postponed for more than 2 years, Tamil star Dhanush and director Gautham Menon’s romantic thriller, Enai Noki Payum Thota (Thoota) in Telugu, is finally seeing the light of day on November 29. Megha Akash is the film’s leading lady.
Now, while the entire team is busy promoting ENPT, Dhanush is mysteriously absent from all the promotional activities. In fact, he hasn’t said anything about the film even on his social media pages even as the film’s release date is fast approaching. This made his fans wonder if Dhanush has distanced himself from the movie totally.
Dhanush recently scored one of his career’s biggest hits with Asuran. ENPT’s makers are hoping that their film will get some extra boost thanks to Asuran’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue