After being constantly postponed for more than 2 years, Tamil star Dhanush and director Gautham Menon’s romantic thriller, Enai Noki Payum Thota (Thoota) in Telugu, is finally seeing the light of day on November 29. Megha Akash is the film’s leading lady.
Now, while the entire team is busy promoting ENPT, Dhanush is mysteriously absent from all the promotional activities. In fact, he hasn’t said anything about the film even on his social media pages even as the film’s release date is fast approaching. This made his fans wonder if Dhanush has distanced himself from the movie totally.
Dhanush recently scored one of his career’s biggest hits with Asuran. ENPT’s makers are hoping that their film will get some extra boost thanks to Asuran’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business