When Kajal was signed on to play the leading lady in Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2, the star heroine was quite thrilled about working with both the stalwarts. Kajal even learnt the ancient Kerala marital arts form, Kalaripayattu, for her role.
Bharatheeyudu 2’s shoot was delayed by several months due to Kamal’s political commitments and budget constraints. Even though the shooting for the film resumed a couple of days ago, fresh reports have emerged, speculating that Kajal has walked out of Bharatheeyudu 2 due to the unavailability of dates.
But in a latest interview while promoting Ranarangam, Kajal laughed off the rumors and confirmed that she is very much part of Bharatheeyudu 2. “I am quite excited and honored to be playing a crucial part in such a prestigious project. There is no way I can leave the film,” Kajal clarified, much to the relief of her fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk
- Ayushman Khurrana gets a rare and prestigious honor
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?