Ever since he scored a blockbuster with RX 100 last year, young hero Kartikeya has been going places quite literally. He went on to act in a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Hippi, this summer and is awaiting the release of his high-voltage action entertainer, Guna 369, and Nani’s Gang Leader.
Now, it looks like Kartikeya has bagged a biggie. At the theatrical trailer launch, senior producer Allu Aravind, who was the chief guest at the event, said, “welcome to Geetha Arts,” while addressing Kartikeya. Well, neither Allu Aravind nor Kartikeya have made any further announcement. But it will be a crucial project for the young hero if it materializes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s unseen video goes viral
- Birthday announcement- Akhil disappoints fans
- Suresh Productions to co-produce a remake?
- Mohan Babu, Vishnu’s splendid act of kindness wins hearts
- Thala Ajith donates big for Coronavirus relief
- Will Samantha respond to her trolls?