Ever since he scored a blockbuster with RX 100 last year, young hero Kartikeya has been going places quite literally. He went on to act in a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Hippi, this summer and is awaiting the release of his high-voltage action entertainer, Guna 369, and Nani’s Gang Leader.
Now, it looks like Kartikeya has bagged a biggie. At the theatrical trailer launch, senior producer Allu Aravind, who was the chief guest at the event, said, “welcome to Geetha Arts,” while addressing Kartikeya. Well, neither Allu Aravind nor Kartikeya have made any further announcement. But it will be a crucial project for the young hero if it materializes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal Aggarwal’s item song again?
- Anand Deverakonda’s new project
- Prabhas’ latest statement on marriage leads to fresh speculations
- NTR, Kalyan Ram bond with Chandrababu at Harikrishna’s death anniversary
- All eyes on Saaho’s grand pre-release event tonight
- iSmart Shankar girl Nabha Natesh in talks for two projects