That has become a hot topic as of now in the film circles. It is a known fact that the star director is all set to direct a film with Chiranjeevi which will go on floors soon.
Now, the talk is that Koratala has signed a three-film deal with Charan’s Konidela Productions. The talk is also that he has been paid a bomb to sign this three-film series.
So, as a part of it, he will direct more films in the coming days for Charan and his production. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?