Even before Loafer was released, there was a lot of hype and reports about Puri directing a movie titled Rogue. The movie was supposed to be a bilingual flick and was going to be the debut of Ishaan, son of producer CR Manohar.
According to the latest developments, Rogue has apparently been shelved. Although the reason is unknown, sources say that Puri is interested in shooting for a completely new love story. Currently Puri is in the process of developing a script for this new project. An official confirmation is yet to be made. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!