It looks like the disappointing outcome of Sharwanand and Samantha’s recently released romantic drama, Jaanu, is now showing its impact on RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s long-delayed film, Maha Samudram. According to the latest buzz, Sam has backed out of Maha Samudram.
Incidentally, Maha Samudram was supposed to feature the Jaanu couple, Sharwa and Sam, in lead roles. But with Jaanu bombing big-time, Sam seems to have changed her mind and may not sign Maha Samudram now. Ajay Bhupathi is reportedly in talks with Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari as Sam’s replacement. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time