It looks like the disappointing outcome of Sharwanand and Samantha’s recently released romantic drama, Jaanu, is now showing its impact on RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s long-delayed film, Maha Samudram. According to the latest buzz, Sam has backed out of Maha Samudram.
Incidentally, Maha Samudram was supposed to feature the Jaanu couple, Sharwa and Sam, in lead roles. But with Jaanu bombing big-time, Sam seems to have changed her mind and may not sign Maha Samudram now. Ajay Bhupathi is reportedly in talks with Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari as Sam’s replacement. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Yet another top producer to enter the OTT world
- Lockdown to continue-Producers’ plans go for a toss?
- Vijay Devarakonda takes a key career decision
- Pooja Hegde has no problems in being called that
- Tamannaah responds to ‘out of work’ rumors