Actress Samantha had a single release, Jaanu, this year. She will be seen in a key role in the much-awaited Amazon Prime series, The Family Man 2. Very soon, Sam will begin shooting for her Tamil flick, Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kaadhal, in which she co-stars Nayanthara.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Sam has signed another Tamil film. Apparently, a debutant director named Gautham has impressed Sam with an interesting script and Sam gave her nod immediately. However, an official announcement regarding this project is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise