One of the finest actors down south, Tamil star Karthi will be teaming up with his guru Mani Ratnam for a romantic drama, which will commence from June. In his recent interview, Karthi opened up about his excitement on teaming up with Mani Ratnam after more than a decade. It is well known that Karthi worked as an assistant director on Mani’s Yuva in 2003.
Explaining the challenge in impressing Mani Ratnam, Karthi said “I will have to work hard to get an ‘OK’ with a smile from him. If I manage to get a pat on the back, I will be on cloud nine.” Apparently, Mani has three ways of reacting to his actors’ performances – a tense ‘OK’ if he isn’t satisfied, a smile if he is happy and a pat on back of his actors if he feels he has got the best shot.
Karthi will soon be seen in Nagarjuna and Tamannaah-starrer Oopiri, which is releasing on March 25. The film’s trailer has become the talk of the town ever since it was released this afternoon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match