Young actor Havish made a decent debut with Ravu Babu’s ‘Nuvvila’. He then acted in the high budget film ‘Genius’. After a brief gap, he is now back with a romantic entertainer Ram Leela which is set for a release on February 27th.
The trailers have caught on quite well and Havish has impressed with his all round skills. ‘Ramleela’ is the story of a Telugu man based in the United States, and Havish plays the central character which will entertain the audience big time.
Ram Leela features Nanditha as the female lead and veteran cinematographer S Gopal Reddy wields the camera. Directed by debutante Kiran, this film is produced by Dasari Kiran Kumar under Ramadutha Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet