Until recently, there were several speculations that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be playing an extended cameo in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 152nd film, Acharya. In a latest interview, Acharya’s director, Koratala Siva, revealed an interesting discussion he had with Mahesh sometime back.
“I actually planned that role keeping Ram Charan in mind. But he was stuck with RRR. Later, RRR got postponed and it further left me in a dilemma about Charan being part of Acharya. In that tense situation, I casually called up Mahesh garu and was discussing about the issue. He didn’t even ask me anything about the role, but casually told me that he was in (to act in Acharya) if I’m too worried. His assurance had given me a lot of confidence,” Siva said.
The star director went on to say that he is definitely planning the hat-trick film with Mahesh. “There will be a lot of expectations because Srimanthudu and Bharat Ane Nenu were successful. The hat-trick film will surely surpass the expectations. I’m planning something big with Mahesh this time around,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in