It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu has adopted one village each in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Apart from his native village Burripalem in Guntur, Mahesh also adopted Siddapur village in Mahabubnagar, Telangana.
Yesterday, a free health camp was conducted for the children and elders of Siddapur village. The Heal A Child Foundation, for which Mahesh acts as a brand ambassador, has organized this camp at Siddapur govt. school and have away free medicines after health checkups.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?