Puri Jagannadh’s latest film Heart Attack is fast gearing up for its big release on January 31. Nithin is playing the lead role in the film and it’s his first film in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. Adah Sharma plays his romantic interest. Puri Jagannadh has produced it under Puri Touring Talkies banner.
As per the latest buzz in Filmnagar, the film’s censor formalities are expected to be completed on January 27. Touted as a romantic entertainer, the film revolves around a young couple, who meet in Spain, and how their life turns out after they fall in love with each other. Most part of the film has been shot in various locales in Spain, Goa and Hyderabad. The film’s audio was launched in Bangkok and the audio has become quite popular. Meanwhile, Puri Jagannadh himself has been revealing the song videos one after another and the response has been quite positive.
Anup Rubens has scored the music and Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. S R Sekhar has edited the film.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release