Malayalam superstar Mohanlal scored back-to-back blockbusters this Onam season. After Janatha Garage, the Complete Actor’s latest release, Oppam, released on September 8th and has been declared one of all-time biggest hits in Mollywood.
Already, there have been reports that Kamal Haasan will be reprising Mohanlal’s role in the Tamil remake. The latest buzz is that Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar is keen on remaking the film in Hindi.
Apparently, several Tollywood filmmakers are vying for the Telugu remake rights of this crime thriller. It will be interesting to see which Telugu actor will play the central role of a visually challenged man.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties