The Superstar Rajinikanth and KS Ravikumar project Lingaa, is proceeding at a brisk pace for its planned December 12th release. Meanwhile, stunt choreographer Lee Whittaker tweeted,”Couple days left for Lingaa’s huge action climax.” This is indicative of the scale of action sequences that are being canned for the movie.
Lee whittaker is a Hollywood stunt choreographer who is famous for his work in movies such as ‘Die hard’, ‘Fast Five’ and ‘Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter’ among others. This A.R Rahman musical has Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty playing the female leads.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das