The Superstar Rajinikanth and KS Ravikumar project Lingaa, is proceeding at a brisk pace for its planned December 12th release. Meanwhile, stunt choreographer Lee Whittaker tweeted,”Couple days left for Lingaa’s huge action climax.” This is indicative of the scale of action sequences that are being canned for the movie.
Lee whittaker is a Hollywood stunt choreographer who is famous for his work in movies such as ‘Die hard’, ‘Fast Five’ and ‘Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter’ among others. This A.R Rahman musical has Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty playing the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films